Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Burns Harbor Passes Sugar Island

I ended up catching my next ship from Sugar Island.  I was hoping to catch the Paul R. Tregurtha from here but that wasn't to be the case.
 The ship in question was the Burns Harbor.  I will have to admit that the lighting was better from this side.  Instead of shooting into the sun, I was shooting with it.  The only problem was that my window for pictures was pretty small.  You can see the reason for that to the left.
 Still, I think I got some pretty decent pictures.  It seems like the ships pass even closer over here but that might because she needs to make the turn at Mission Point.
 I love the reflections in this shot.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 And she passes by.
A shot of her from the Sugar Island Ferry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your photos. Thank you for posting them. http://www.fishtug.com