Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Brief Moment in Deshler

Most of the River traffic had passed by the time I awakened, so I decided to head down to Deshler for a bit.  It was a pretty nice day for it.
 A shot of the old traffic tower.
 The old train station.
 I kind of liked this shot but I think I would like it more if there were an approaching train.
 It wasn't too long before a train appeared.
 It was carrying an Intermodal load.
 I kind of like this shot because it looks like it goes on forever.
 Another approaching train.
 The train with the train station and tower.
 A close up of the engine.
 I kind of like colors on the cars.
 This train is apparently special.  It is named the Spirit of Louisville.  It was kind of wierd because as I looked at the cars, they all said the CSX Grain Express.  It was kind of cool but not as cool as seeing one of the Norfolk-Southern Heritage units.
 I think this train got mixed in somehow.
And the Spirit of Louisville.

No comments: