Saturday, November 15, 2014

Eastern Michigan Football Vs. Western Michigan

So I went over to Kalamazoo to see Eastern Michigan play Western Michigan.  I also caught up with my cousin, so that was cool.
 I think this is one of the older campus buildings, they are going to turn it into the Alumni Center.  My cousin said they've been tearing down many of the buildings.
 So I got to the game and Western Michigan ended up running the opening the kickoff back for a touchdown.  It was at this point that I figured it was going to be one of those games.
 Bronson Hill taking the handoff from Reggie Bell.
 Western Michigan's running back finding a hole in the defense.
 A helicopter flying over the stadium.
 Bronson Hill setting up another run.
 This is Media Time Out guy, he comes out on the field when there is a media timeout.  I realize that TV is source of much of the revenue that makes many college sports possible but the amount of dead time detracts from the experience of actually being at the game.  If colleges are complaining about the number of people actually going to the games, maybe they should find a way to balance between TV and people at the games.
 Reggie Bell trying to set up for a pass.
 One of the Western players getting tackled.
 At this point it was 48-0 and I decided I would leave at the half.
Ryan Brumfield trying to poke through one of the holes.

Checking the score after the game, Eastern did manage to score a touchdown but that was it.  The final score was 51-7.

No comments: