Monday, October 20, 2014

Wandering Around Ann Arbor Tonight

So I decided to wander around Ann Arbor tonight because I was going to grab dinner down there.
 Before eating dinner, I decided to take a walk around this part of Ann Arbor.  For the most part, this is townie Ann Arbor.
 This is the street that used to have Rider's Hobby.
 I kind of liked the look of this display window.
 The buildings are the same but I'd imagine the businesses have changed over the years.
 I kind of like the shop level view.
 The First National Bank Building.
 Looking at this block from the other direction.
 I kind of like the looks of this building.
 I'm not sure about the history of this building but I'm guessing it was built sometime around the turn of the century.  I kind of like the looks of this one.
 I like this building too, just wish I could have gotten a better shot of it.
 Looking up at the First National Bank building.
 The street sign look.

 Looking down Main Street.
 I kind of liked the reflective look of this shot.  I wish there would have been more people in it though.
The Fleetwood Diner.

No comments: