Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Favorite Barn in Ann Arbor

The fall colors are finally starting to peak (or maybe they have passed their peak) around here and I thought it looked pretty nice behind my favorite barn.  Well it's not my favorite barn but my favorite in the Ann Arbor area.
 As I was taking pictures, I got to meet the owner.  He seemed like a pretty nice person and I asked him about the other barn.  He said they had to take it down because it wasn't structurally sound.  They are going to use the parts from that to fix this barn.
 I kind of like the rustic look though.  Apparently this is a hundred year old barn which is pretty cool.
 I moved around a little bit to get some more of the color in the background.  I really liked the way the light was hitting it.
 So I went for another angle.
 I kind of liked the look of the cornfield across the street.
Another view of Morgan Road.

No comments: