Monday, September 29, 2014

The Philip R. Clarke Passes By

It wasn't long before I saw my first ship.  She was the ship I was looking for though.
 The Philip R. Clarke worked her way around the bend and came into view.
 She almost gave me a head shot but not quite.
But I got an almost straight shot.
 She did give me the three quarters view I like a little better and since the water was a little choppy, she had a nice bow wake going.
 The River was still a nice shade of blue because it was a nice day yesterday.
 I'm glad that I decided to head up to Port Huron yesterday.
 She has a lovely profile.
 And then she works her way under the Bridge.
She slowly works her way under the Bridge.
 Giving a nice stern shot.
A nice little plume of steam.
It was still a little hazy on the Lake.

No comments: