Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Couple of Trains in Fostoria

As I said in my last post, I took a little detour to Fostoria before continuing on to Dayton.  Sadly, the fog was lifted by the time I got there but I figured since I was there, I would take a couple of train pictures.
 As soon as I got there, a Union Pacific train started to make its way north.
 That was soon followed by a CSX train heading west.
 Last time I was in Fostoria, I found myself a new spot to get pictures.  It lets me get a headshot of the trains coming from the north.  Plus it's a pretty nice background to boot.
 Sadly, I found myself on the wrong side of the train as I didn't want to watch the whole train.
 But it gave me a few more opportunities to catch some other shots.
 A shot of the cabin.
 Shortly after that one, another followed.
And one more side shot.

No comments: