Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Retiring of M-Hat V

Well it seems that I've come to the end of another era and the beginning of the next one.  It has become time to retire M-Hat V.  It doesn't seem like it is that long ago that it was a new hat waiting to be broken in.
 I knew I needed a new hat soon because I could see it faded, but what prompted me was when two people confused it for a Minnesota hat.  For the life of me, I can't figure out how they get Minnesota's colors out of this but whatever.
 M-Hat V has been on a number of adventures with me.  It has gone over to the Niagara Falls and Welland Canal.  It accompanied me on my train trip out west last year.  The hat has made the journey to the Soo a couple of times.  It saw what was supposed to be the opening of the Locks this year.  It even travelled with me over to Duluth.  It would be interesting if I could get an app called "Where's the M-Hat?" or something like that.  Fortunately, this hat doesn't get a watery grave like some of the others.
And now we are up to M-Hat VI.  Once again, I opted for the "Bo" style hat.  I like the classic look.  As of this post, she already has been to Chicago and will end up in Fort Wayne this weekend.  Who knows what travels are in store for her.

No comments: