Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Stop at the Fallasburg Bridge

So I decided to head over to Ludington with a friend on Friday.  We wanted to catch the fireworks there as they were pretty neat the last time we went there.   Since it was on the way, we decided to stop at the Fallasburg Bridge.
 Fallasburg is a beautiful bridge in a beautiful setting.  I think this is the first time I've caught it in the middle of the summer.  It looked pretty nice with the lush green in the background.
 I'm going to have to figure out a better time to get here, there was too much direct light.
 It's sad that they have to put something like this under surveillance, but I think assholes will be assholes regardless of the thing they are burning down.
 And honestly, I would hate to see this bridge burnt down.  Sure, they can probably rebuild it but it wont look quite the same.
And so I leave you with one more shot as we headed off to Grand Haven next.

No comments: